Street improvements at Brougham Lane, Woolloomooloo from Victoria Street to McElhone Street to increase pedestrian, bike and public transport access while improving safety.
What work is being done?
• Raised concrete footpath continuation at the intersections of Brougham Street and McElhone Street
• Granite paving footpath continuation at Victoria Street
• Installation of lighting between Brougham Street and McElhone Street
• Concrete footpath renewal
• Renewal of concrete driveway
• Fixing any damaged kerbs and gutters
• Install new stone kerb and gutter
• Paved shared zone between Brougham Street and McElhone Street
• Signage installation
• Installation of new line marking
Please refer to the concept plan below.
The estimated construction period is February 2020 to June 2020.
Work will be carried out during the day between 7:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 7:30am and 3:30pm on Saturdays.
We will take steps to minimise any impacts on local residents and business owners. However, there will be some machinery noise, temporary parking restrictions and alternative access for people walking.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, please complete the online form.
If you wish to be informed of project updates and other projects nearby, please register.