Street improvements outside 2 Jones Bay Road, Pyrmont to increase pedestrian, bike and public transport access while improving safety and greening our streets.
What work is being done?
• Asphalt footpath renewal
• Install new stone kerb extensions
• Install new concrete gutter
• New raised pedestrian crossing
• Installing new stormwater pipes
• Constructing new stormwater pits
• New garden beds
• New street lighting for the pedestrian crossing
• Signage installation
• Installation of new line marking
Please refer to the concept plan below.
The estimated construction period is March 2020 to June 2020.
Work will be carried out during the day between 7:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 7:30am and 3:30pm on Saturdays.
We will take steps to minimise any impacts on local residents and business owners. However, there will be some machinery noise, temporary parking restrictions and alternative access for people walking.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, please complete the online form.
If you wish to be informed of project updates and other projects nearby, please register.