Cycleway improvements on Kent Street between Clarence and Erskine Streets and between Market and Druitt Streets.
What work is being done?
• Asphalt resurfacing of cycleway
• Raise and relay existing stone kerb in localised areas
• Installing new stormwater pipes
• Constructing new stormwater pits
• Installation of new green high friction cycleway surfacing
• Upgrade of traffic signal loops
• Installation of new line marking
Please refer to the concept plan below.
The estimated construction period is May 2020 to July 2020.
Work will be carried out during the day from Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 5:30pm and 7:30am to 3:30pm on Saturdays and during the night from Monday to Thursday between 8pm to 5am.
We will take steps to minimise any impacts on local residents and business owners. However, there will be some machinery noise, temporary parking restrictions and alternative access for people walking.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, please complete the online form.
If you wish to be informed of project updates and other projects nearby, please register.