Street improvements on Wigram Road, between Booth Lane and Minogue Crescent. These works will calm traffic and make the street safer for people walking and riding.
What work is being done?
• Upgrading the existing crossing to a raised pedestrian and cyclists crossing
• Installing new signage and pavement marking
• Installation of new pavers
• Reconstructing concrete footpath
• Demolishing the existing raised threshold
• Resurfacing the asphalt roadway
• Installing new stormwater pipes
• Constructing new stormwater pits
Please refer to the concept plan below.
The estimated construction period is October 2019 to March 2020.
Work will be carried out during the day between 7:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 7:30am and 3:30pm on Saturdays.
We will take steps to minimise any impacts on local residents and business owners. However, there will be some machinery noise, temporary parking restrictions and alternative access for people walking.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, please complete the online form.
If you wish to be informed of project updates and other projects nearby, please register.